Classic Actress



(Cool down 3 hours 30 minutes)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.33

♦ Street Fair
Aren’t you a famous actrees?
Aren’t you… a celebrity?
Even your voice is perfect..
I’m not kidding! I’ll write it in my diary today. Hehe
No wonder! That movie, Paris Holiday, right?!
Nope, I just wanted to talk… so I stopped you. Haha..
Oh, please.. Just once~
Oh, what’s your favorite song?
What are you talking about…? You are a beauty of the century
Where you going?
Why are you hiding your pretty face?
Why not? I have to show it off to my family!
Yes, please! Let me know!

♣ Special Talk
Actually… ?!?!
Born that way? You mean you were slim your entire life?
But that's the reality, right?
Did you get a present? Or is it some kind of an anniversary?
Do you do yoga as well?
Do you know who it is?
Don’t other people say something if you say something like that..?
Buh? What has been so long?
I feel like.. I’m going to cry…
I guess you like helping others?
I heard that you also used to act in a theater.. Is that true?
I must give you a special treat since you come everyday
I wish I was born like that...
I’m surprised that you live an ordinary life. I thought your life will be much more glamorous..
If you are interested..
Is there any problem?
Isn’t there any other way than just being “Born that way”?
N, no.
Natural born beauty..!!
Oh my God.. What are you talking about? That makes no sense!
Oh, I want to listen to it too. Can you please say one line?!
Oh, It’s like a riddle!
Oh~ Did you notice it?
So you wanna get in this car or not?
So, where were you going when we met for the first time?
So, you don't ride motorcycles anymore?
That makes me even more sad…
That’s right. Haha.. I found it’s hard to memorize words when I was little
The story's a bit depressing
The swan lake? The nutcracker...? Then what’s important
Then where did the money come from?
Then you might say a wrong line~
Then.. Do you even open up to anyone?
Umm.. So do you like it or not?
Understanding…it?
Well, I'm not saying that you are like that~
Well, nothing special. Since I run around here and there in the restaurant..
What are you talking about? You are like a mascot of our restaurant now
What? Isn’t it too ordinary?
What's so hard?
Who said that?
Why ? Doesn’t skinny person look prettier?
Wow! You're even good at singing?
Wow.. Did you win a lottery or something?
Yeah, i think it will feel good to be famous! haha
Yes! It’s fun~!
You are a top star, what are you talking about..
You guys look great together~

♠ Take Order
Coming Soon

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX