New York Princess Complex



(Class-up of Princess Complex)

♥ To Unlock
Class-up Princess Complex
You can Class-up a Patron when the Patron's level and fondness level reaches Max Level.

♣ Special Talk
A handsome guy..? Is he that good looking?
Ah right. You told me, didn’t you.. I totaly forgot!
Ah, that was stupid of me..
Ah.. I’m so grateful
Atchoo!! Hmph.. (playing the innocent)
B-but..?
Do you not like it again?
Good looking like that actor..? He must be gorgeous..
Hm..? You think so..?
How’d you know that?
I – it’s unique, isn’t.. I really put my heart into it..
I can't believe i got tricked...
If you don't know, then i guess you're not pretty (sigh). Same here..
If you don't like it, why not just say so?
I-it's unique, isn't it.. I really put my heart into it...
Is it because i'm concentrating....
Isn’t that idol pretty? I like her~
It looks kind of elegance and grace actually..
It’s not a cold, but I keep coughing..
Just kidding~ Of course I knew haha
Looks like you’re still popular..?!
Must be nice to have such fair skin~
Only long hair resembles..
Right~? That’s why you eat so much cream pasta every time..
Since you're thin.. I guess that kind of thing suits you
Still, don’t you feel good?
Then it’s not your plain face, is it~?!
To be honest, You are kind of gorgeous
Try something other than cream pasta~
What could it be..
What’s this pink spot around my eye..
What's everyone saying?
Who’s sending them??
Why’re you sighing?
Wow, Isn't it something special~~?
Wow.. Even your plain face is so pretty…
Wow.. You've quite the spender when it comes to food..
Wow~ Is this just for me?
You've just told me you've heard that a lot, right?

♠ Take Order
Make Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Parsley 12
Garlic 15
Basil 14

Make Spaghetti Carbonara
Basil 11
Pork 8
Whipped Cream 10

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX