Power Blogger



(Cool down 3 hours 30 minutes)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.31

♦ Street Fair
A blog?
Don’t you get that a lot?
Hey, it’s right here, right in front of you!
Hmm, is it just me?
I meant that you look cute... hey, i'm just kidding
I think I saw it from the internet!
I’m actually being serious
Pff… Aren’t you a little to happy~??
Uh.. Is that the case..?
Yeah, that restaurant! It’s my highly recommended restaurant
You can come to my restaurant!
You look really young… Are you a high school student?
Yup! The restaurant right there is mine!

♣ Special Talk
A blog post..?
A box..? Do you usually keep that much to eat?
Address???
Are there pictures of pasta?
Computer…illiterate…?
Did you win the lottery or something~?
Food pictures? Hehe
Gasp, the face…
Good news?? What is it?
Hey don’t be like that~ I'll give you free stuff~
How about now?
Huh? Then you are picky~
Huh…? Is anything wrong…?
I can entrust you with pictures of my restaurant then, thank goodness!
I guess you don’t love it. Hehe
I just thought the phone case was cute. Haha!
I’ll pay my full attention. What is it?
I’m a little busy right now… so I’ll drink that latter~
Oh, I see! Are you good at photography, then?!
Oh~ Write a review on my restaurant, please~!
Oh… Is this… the trending Energy FullMax 2000?!
Really, you’re not picky at all?
Really?
So what was the good news after all..?
That is a long time~!
That’s quite noteworthy. That doesn’t seem easy. Haha..
Then what’s the Problem..?
They say that people are attracted to whatever that resembles themselves~
Those two are all that is needed?
What kind of music..? Classical?
What kind of pictures do you usually take?
Wow, Congratulations!! You should buy us all something~
Yeah, It’s a compliment, You look like a rabbit. Hehe
You carry drinks around?
You must have been running your blog for a while
You’re interested in food and fashion~

♠ Take Order
Coming Soon

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 350
Level 3 - 560
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX