Charles



(Cool down 3 hours 30 minutes)

Charles is different from other Patron, because:
  • Charles Max Level is 10
  • When Charles become your Patron, you will unlock Cooking School
  • There is no Taking Order, instead you will play BINGO with Charles. Once you win, you'll get a free wine and all your dishes will be instantly sold
  • If you success all special talk with him, all your dishes will be instantly sold


♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.27

♦ Street Fair
But I am confident!
I heard much about you
I really wanted to meet you!
I work in a restaurant, too!
I’d definitely like to invite you to my restaurant!
I’d like some feedback on the pasta!
I’d like to serve you with some pasta i made
I’ve been looking for forever!
Is this the rumored…?
Let me guess your job~ A cook, right?!
May i ask for some pieces of advice?
That fits you perfectly!

♣ Special Talk
A dish with my name on it…
Can you assess it if I cook it?
Collaboration between pasta and mackerel..?
Do you happen to know Mr. Carlo?
Do you think I can wear it someday?
Do you think there’s such a thing…?
How can I get it?
Huh? It’s food. Of course I can eat it!
I feel like we have a food critic here...
I guess… it’s the most fitting set of clothes.
If I do make a mistake… What happens..?
Please take me as your student
That uniform must mean a lot to you
The road to being a masterchef is rough indeed
Then I shall make my own dish right away..
Then would I be your first student?
Umm.. Using ingredients with peculiar flavors!
Umm… Probably Spaghetti Aglie e Olio, Since I’ve made that the most?
What does a delicious dish need?
What kind of training?
What should I do to create harmony?
What, you don’t even know my name yet?
Which one’s delicious?
Yeah! I really want to be a masterchef too

♠ BINGO
Coming Soon

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 -
Level 6 -
Level 7 -
Level 8 -
Level 9 -
Level 10 - MAX