Career Woman



(Cool down 3 hours 30 minutes)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.28
Pinocchio Lv.3

♦ Street Fair
A career woman as heard
Are you meeting a friend here?
Did you come to give a quest again?
Did you get separated with your friend?
Friend? What’s the name of this friend?
I will recommend a wine that suit your taste when you visit my restaurant
Maybe it’s someone I know
Our restaurant could use a secretary
Sweet sparkling wine?
You look puzzled
You resemble someone i know
You’ll see when you come to my restaurant

♣ Special Talk
A knowhow on beating your stress..
Am i not? Then i should be your friend to learn how to do it
Aren’t sweet things bad for you?
By the way, Jay is waiting
Cake that melts down inside your mouth?
Do you have a lot of friends?
Don’t you want to do a part-time job with us? :)
I may not look like it but I’m the owner of this restaurant
I think you’re still young
I thought you were Melissa when I first saw you
I.. I’m sorry..
I’m starting to feel nervous…
I’m thinking about hiring a manager for my restaurant
It could be something urgent! Shouldn’t you make a call?!
Lots of experiences, that is.
Miss the old days?
My restorative drink is sweet wine!
Rejuvinate yourself with a glass of sweet wine
So you live alone right now?
Tell me the secret!
That hard to believe. What is it?
That must be lonely
That person must have faith in you
That’s a habit I need
We serve sweet wine, too
What I wanted to say was that you are good at what you do…
What kind of food do you like?
What kind of job do you do?
What would be? Dating??
Where did hear that from?
Which friend do you think of most often?
Workaholic..?!
Would coffee made by me be okay?
You already figured me out?
You both have charisma
You have a pretty smile
You must be really self-disciplined. Look at your body!
You’re smilling, but I can see that you’re tired

♠ Take Order
Coming Soon

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 350
Level 3 - 560
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX