Pinocchio



(Cool down 3 hours 30 minutes)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.25
Detective Fiction Writer Lv.3

♦ Street Fair
Am I? I’m not sure about that
Are you lost?
Are you running out of money?
Ask me anything
But they look rather blue… why?
Don’t lie. That’s bad
I’m a nice person
What's so bashful about?
Why? You’re oozing charm!
You eyes look so kind and I don’t think you can ever tell a lie!
You look like yet another troublemaker like other kids
Your individuality is your appeal these days

♣ Special Talk
A bad memory about the sea, perhaps..?
A fairy?! Wa-hahaha!
A lie? I can do it without even blinking
Adults have lots of duties to handle
Did you run away from home?
Doctor, Judge, professor, lawyer!
Don’t lie to me
Have you been inside the stomach of a shark or what?
He must be happy to have just you, Pinocchio
How can I know what a cricket thinks?
I don’t understand how you can keep on playing
I hope she’d make mine sharp, too!
I see something must be bothering you!
I used to have lots of dreams when I was little
I want to have fun.. Anything in mind?
I want to keep playing and sleeping, just like Pinocchio!
I’ll just be a good son from now on
It must've been a dream
It sounds like a story in a fairytale
It’s just a song
Just…maybe…?
My nose? Yes, it's a sharp one
Near our restaurant! At night!
No, My ears turn red
No. So, what did that fairy tell you?
Now…?
Wait. How come your nose became this long?
What does your dad do?
What? Is this cricket your friend?
When you grow up, you sould do something that you don’t want to do, too
Why do you think so?
Why does sea scare you? Isn’t a mountain scarier?
Why? Did you happen to meet some scary fairy?
You can tell me
You keep playing like that and you’ll turn into a donkey!
You know that cricket?
You really are good son
You’re only a child but you have worries…

♠ Take Order
Make Chicken Cream Sauce Oven Penne
Milk 5
Whipped Cream 5
Shrimp 6
Hot Pepper 8

Make Meat Oven Pasta
Milk 5
Whipped Cream 5
Bacon 8
Butter 6

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 350
Level 3 - 560
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX