Detective Fiction Writer



(Cool down 3 hours 30 minutes)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.22
Literary Girl Lv.3

♦ Street Fair
A sound of my mind? What's that?
Aha.. So what genre it is?
Are you… A famous detective fiction writer, by any chance?
Didn’t you say something?
Huh? I think I saw you before
I saw you carrying something in your hand
I think i heard something...
Idea? For what are you going to use them?
Investigation?
What do you mean by that?
What? What do you mean by that?
You must be interested in pastas
You must’ve been pretty preoccupied

♣ Special Talk
*Gasps* How did you know?
A dream diary?
Ah… That breaks my heart…
Am.. am I going overboard?
Awesome. Can I see?
Because my hobby is related with what I do
Come on. Tell me a little!
Cooking Is like my friend
Don’t you have any friends?!
How about some outline, then?
How did you know?
How do you get ideas when you’re sleep?
I can’t live whithout friends
I see there’s a reason why you became the best
I see. You should treat me once you get famous, alright?
It can be a clue?
It is because you’re a detective fiction writer?
It’s Just that, uh…
Just wondering
Maybe you haven't written anything, have you?
No, It’s not like that…
Please, tell me more
Show me how to make inferences!
So, are you planning to keep writing detective novels?
Still not comfortable
Tell me and I’ll treat you
That’s odd
Then you must keep sleeping!
Then, do you like the Sherlock Holmes series, too?
We have lined up a variety of wines at our restaurant
We serve only the quality wines, ahem
Well, cooking wasn’t my hobby, actually.
What did you find out about?
What kind of dream are you having? I wonder…
What made you enjoy the wine?
Why do you observe them?
Why so?
You know, there are quite a few fans of your work
you must sleep a lot
You told me that before
You’re already very famous!

♠ Take Order
Make Mozzarella Macaroni Gratin
Basil 11
Pork 8
Whipped Cream 10

Make Spaghetti Alle Vongole
Parmesan Cheese 7
Hot Pepper 14
Clam 8

Make Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
Basil 14
Parmesan Cheese 12
Garlic 15

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 420
Level 3 - 770
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX