Literary Girl



(Cool down 3 hours)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.19
Cranky Boy Lv.3

♦ Street Fair
Are..are you okay??
Does the wind feel to chilly?
Does wind… say anything?
I haven’t heard about the story of wind yet
I like how the cloud look
I think about that sometimes, looking at the sky
I want to grow up and get over many broken hearts to write a good poem
I'll say. It looks more beautiful today
It breaks my heart hearing that
So you must not like crowded places. Yes?
The weather forecast told it’s going to be windy today…
There's a quiet seat in the corner
To write a good poem
Well, if you believe, there will be
What story do you like?

♣ Special Talk
A friend who shares the same hobby. That’s great
Aha. You like a seat at terrace, don’t you?
are you talking about textbooks?
Do you not like.. flowers?
Don’t Forget about here even if you become famous
I do. He’s such an eccentric painter
I don’t know about that. But there must be someone that comes to mind when you look at the sky?
I knew an author would be diffferent
I like swaying Mexican Asters!
I like the night views around here
I thought it was because you were so hungry
I’m sure you’ll become a great author
It’s so picturesque around here, isn’t it?
Let me join you sometime
Magnolia tree.. Even the first encounter sound like a poem.
So how about this pasta? What kind of poem with what taste?
So, you must’ve read everything you liked
Students these days rarely read book
Taking after the sky? Come to think of it, you really like the sky, don’t you?
That’s my favorite artist
That’s what makes it feel more precious
Then, why do you eat them? To memorize better?
Then, you can never see this pages again
Um… That’s uh.. Global warming and all..
We are contrarian thinkers. That’s our commonality
What kind of person is he?
What? Do poems have taste?
Where did you two meet?
Yes. Blossoming flowers make me feel energized
You must really like fall, don’t you?
You must write better in fall
You really are different with how you feel
You think I count all these stars in the sky if I look at them every day?
You who take after the sky? What does that mean?
Your mother must be untainted like the sky
Your parents must’ve had a hard time raising you
Your parents must've worked hard to buy you books!

♠ Take Order
Make Shrimp Cream Oven Spaghetti
Milk 12
Whipped Cream 12
Shrimp 9
Hot Pepper 9

Make Basil Pesto Pasta
Basil 10
Parmesan Cheese 8
Garlic 15

Make Spaghetti Gorgonzola
Milk 8
Whipped Cream 8
Bacon 6
Gorgonzola 3

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 420
Level 3 - 700
Level 4 - 1400
Level 5 - MAX