Cranky Boy



(Cool down 2 hours 30 minutes)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.16
Princess Complex Lv.3

♦ Street Fair
a pocket bike?
Because I feel jealous?
Because you look tall and handsome
Do you enjoy speed?
I’m not sure about your personality
Motorcyles always intrigue me that’s why
No, it's not that…
Well, crankiness can be charming
what do you think is my appeal, then?
What do you think is the appeal of a man?
you do look cranky!
You must be highly sought after!

♣ Special Talk
…well, that a shame
A charismatic eye?
A free-spirited soul? What kind of soul is that?
Am i going overboard?
Because you look tall and handsome
But you’re a man with a warm heart, right?
Does your girlfriend know that appeal of yours?
Don’t you want to know?
Haha!! No, I’m wondering if you like her
How amazing am I?
I have zero talent in dancing
I know you’re still warm at heart!
I mean that woman, not the mirror!!
I rarely make friends with someone I don’t know
I should’ve known better
I though you have a girlfriend
I’m poor at playing games. Show me how it’s done some time
It’s a new menu. Please give it a try
It’s going to be scary if you go too fast
It’s not a bad thing to be skilled in at least one sport
It’s on the house!
Let me join you for a ride some time
No, it’s nothing
No. it’s just that.. You look like you’re in a good mood
Oh, is that it…?
Party is supposed to be noisy!
People like to party
Please don’t be so cranky like that. I’m scared
She’s a regular customer at our restaurant but she has no boyfriend!
So you’re not interested…
That’s more like it for a cranky boy!
This doesn’t come every day!
Well, uh... no?
What kind of game do you like?
What? Only 7 points? You’re stingy…
Will you get over here?
Wow, is it?? How Cool!!
You can be cold to everyone. Even the ones you like...
You must be highly sough after!
You’re at that age for puppy love!

♠ Take Order
Make Tomato Spaghetti
Garlic 15
Basil 15

Make Penne all'Arrabbiata
Garlic 15
Basil 15

Make Tomato Sauce Oven Pasta
Bacon 6
Basil 8
Garlic 9

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 350
Level 3 - 700
Level 4 - 1400
Level 5 - MAX

Class-up Fatal Cranky Boy