Princess Complex



(Cool down 2 hours)

♥ To Unlock
Restaurant Lv.13
Finish quest "Pasta from the oven!"

♦ Street Fair
Ah.. Celebrity.. Maybe a little?
Any tips on taking a better selfie?
Come to think of it, it feels a little hot in here
Huh? I think I saw you somewhere
I like your first impression
It’s a good thing that people like your first impression
Oh my. Did you put some make up?
So, what kind of weather do you like?
Whan kind of pasta would go well for this weather?
Yes, my hair become messy, too when it rains
Yes, woman hate it for that when it rains
You must be sensitive of heat

♣ Special Talk
(sighing) Now I know why you don’t have a boy friend
*coughing* Ahem…
A diet? You look slim enough
Ah.. Haha..actress?
Anything you need?
Are you not interested in boys?
Because of your personality?
But that mirror can be so very small
But, why do you look blue?
Did you not like your blind date that much?
Diet! I heard a low-salt diet works like a charm!
Do they? I didn’t know
Group assignment… There must be interesting episode, aren’t there?
I see. Anything particular that you’d like to have?
I see. You’re selfie expert.
I tastes alright. Why do you keep looking around?
I used to have fun going to school when I was your age.
I wonder what your friend would say
Is that so? Then, what interest you?
Isn’t doing an SNS a fad among friends these days?
Isn’t it a good thing when people say you look like some pretty actress?
It’s must’ve slipped their mind
Oh, No. it’s not that. I just heard so
Sure. I’ll gladly make one for you
Today’s class must’ve been though
Umm… Is something bothering you?
What a pretty mirror
What about your personality? *Giggles* I’m Just Playing
What should you do to make your skin look better?
What? Ah.. Haha.. I don’t know. Why would they?
Why do you keep staring at me all of sudden?
Wow. So, did you like the boy?
You look slim enough to me
You mean the table by that window over there?

♠ Take Order
Make Shrimp Cream Oven Spaghetti
Milk 6
Whipped Cream 3
Shrimp 4
Hot Pepper 6

Make Spaghetti Carbonara
Milk 6
Whipped Cream 4
Bacon 6
Butter 4

Make Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Milk 5
Whipped Cream 5
Butter 5
Button Mushroom 5

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 - 210
Level 2 - 350
Level 3 - 560
Level 4 - 850
Level 5 - MAX

Class-up Princess Complex