British Gentleman



(Cool down hours minutes)

♥ To Unlock
World Map Britain opened

♦ Street Fair
I can feel a foreign aura
I can feel a gentlemen's dignity!
I don't think i'v seen you around~
Is this tailor-made and not manufactured?!
Manners..
Oh..
Really? I've never tried tailor-made clothes...
So what country are you from?!
You caught me.. I am from the interlligence sector and my code name is Chef
Yes! 50 cent coin..!

♣ Special Talk
Because it looks like you never forget to prepare for school...
Classic... You mean aglio e olio?
Cookies really go well with tea!
Feel like an expert...
For example?
Germs? Then how about tissue instead of handkerchief...
Huh..? But this umbrella is fine!
I can even see your personality in your choice of food~
I like french the most~
I'm not good at drinking hot things
Interestingly they're all the same design...
Is this related to you personal privacy?
Potato chips? Isn't that not enough as a dish?
Preparation? What preparation?
Scone? Isn't it too hard?
Somehow... It reminds me of someone
That response~ I see, you don't like potatoes~ haha
Then normally, you have a poker face?
Then you like it!
This is already the 3rd time~
What is it...?
What me to bring it to you?
Your emotions show on your face?
Your parents must have liked it...

♠ Take Order
Coming Soon

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX