Senior Detective



(Class-up of Detective Fiction Writer)

♥ To Unlock
Class-up Detective Fiction Writer
You can Class-up a Patron when the Patron's level and fondness level reaches Max Level.

♣ Special Talk
A new talent? Like "the best at sleeping with eyes open?
Anyway, you always the same~
Are you serious or joking?
Are you sure you aren't neglecting your! novel to play detective?
Did you sleep well? What kind of dream did you have?
Do you have a new hobby? Haha
I can't remember
I just somehow felt like it was...
I never thought u would be into cosplay
I really.. can't remember
I think your fans will be looking forward to your next book...
Isn't that a bit generic
It's a snake~~ Snakes are our friends~!
I've put it under the ingredient shelf in the kitchen... Why?
Of course~!
Oh! Then i'll look forward to the next book!
Put it on hold...? What were u writing?
What do you mean~ Of course i like it!
What's he doing at night when he should be sleeping?
Why's that all of a sudden?
Wow~ u r really good
You didn't understand a word i said, did you?
You're always telling me that the basics and crucial~ Haha
You're not even a salesman.. What do you mean? Haha

♠ Take Order
Coming Soon

☺ Level up Points:
Level 1 -
Level 2 -
Level 3 -
Level 4 -
Level 5 - MAX